Agender is a platform for change for female photographers. It is designed to be a powerful alliance for female creatives that will affect change in the photographic industry in Australia.
It’s a celebration of the great talent, wisdom and experience of female photographers. Its key goal is to bolster the careers of female photographers, and in turn not only inspire a new generation of young women, but to also recognise and work towards equal wages and opportunities for women within the industry.
- Celebrate and unite female photographers. Create networks & pathways to create a supportive and inclusive environment
- Create an inclusive process, encouraging diversity across creative talent and campaign output
- Create new pathways for women at the start of careers, and more importantly keep them thriving in the industry for longer
- Bring the best female photographic talent from Australia and globally in front of your clients
- Consult to identify and rectify unconscious biases and the processes that are currently preventing parity
Want to know more?
For a media pack, email